These will include performances by the famous Polish Radio Choir with music by Henryk Gorecki in Durham Cathedral and a concert of early music by Durham Polyphony and His Majesty's Sagbutts and Cornetts.
What does HMSC stand for?
HMSC stands for His Majesty's Sagbutts and Cornetts (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMSC
We have 15 other meanings of HMSC in our Acronym Attic
- Hatch Mounted Satellite Antenna Systems
- Her Majesty's South African Ship
- Highly Migratory Species Advisory Subpanel
- Humanities, Management, Social and Applied Sciences (Edge Hill University; UK)
- Hazardous Materials Safety Assistance Team
- Harris-Moran Seed Company
- Hatfield Marine Science Center (Oregon State University)
- Health & Medical Sciences Conference
- Health Management System Collaborative (New Zealand)
- High-Level Message Sequence Chart
- Hitman Sniper Challenge (game)
- Home Mobile Switching Center
- Hughes Missile Systems Company
- Human Marrow Stromal Cell
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell
- Human Movement Science (university courses)
- Harvard Men Swimming and Diving (Cambridge, MA)
- Hello My Sexy Darling
- Helmet Mounted Sight and Display
- Hydroxymuconic Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conductor Jeffrey Skidmore opted for ten singers to be both choir and soloists, accompanied by Ex Cathedra's own Consort & Baroque Ensemble supported by His Majesty's Sagbutts and Cornetts.
These are played by his Majesty's Sagbutts and Cornetts under the baton of Timothy Roberts.