Trevor Strong and Ernest Oliver were invited by His Majesty's Government of Nepal (HMGN) to visit Kathraandu to explore the possibility of mission work.
What does HMGN stand for?
HMGN stands for His Majesty's Government of Nepal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMGN
- Hot Metal Gas Forming (industrial manufacturing)
- Hughes Med-Grad Fellowship (Birmingham, AL)
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.
- High Mobility Group I (protein)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia (Indonesian: Geophysics Indonesian Students Association)
- High Mobility Group Proteins I and Y (chromatin component)
- High-Mobility Group (Nonhistone Chromosomal) Protein Isoform I-C
- Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc. (stock symbol)
- High Mobility Group Nucleosome-Binding (protein)
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
- High Mobility Group Protein
- Human Muscle Glycogen Phosphorylase
- Heartland Meat Goat Producers Association
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA Reductase (enzyme)
- Healthy Marriages Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Hall-Mark Global Solutions (computer distributor)
- Hazardous Material Guide Sheet
- Hellenic Military Geographical Service
- Historical Miniatures Gaming Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kathmandu: Family Health Division, Department of Health Services, Ministry of Health, His Majesty's Government of Nepal, 1998.