Panico's new collection will incorporate the work of Pritzker Prize winner Gordon Bunshaft, who designed New York's Lever House and the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington, D.
What does HMSG stand for?
HMSG stands for Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden (Smithsonian Institution)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMSG
We have 2 other meanings of HMSG in our Acronym Attic
- Human Monocyte/Macrophage Serine Esterase
- Human Movement Sciences and Education (various universities)
- Human Monocyte Serine Esterase 1
- Hawaii Motorcycle Safety Education Program
- Half Moon Sober Festival (New Hampshire)
- Hannover Messe Sodeks Fuarcilik (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Historical Museum of South Florida
- Human Marrow Stromal Fibroblast
- Haberdashers' Monmouth School for Girls (Wales, UK)
- 2-Hydroxymuconic Semialdehyde Hydrolase (gene structure)
- Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Halle (German arena)
- Her Most Serene Highness
- The Human Mut-S-Homologon (genes)
- Host Marriott Services
- Hilliard Middle-Senior High School (Florida)
- Harold M. Schulweis Institute (Encino, CA)
- Hawaii Modular Space, Inc.
- Hazard Management Systems, Inc.
- Hino Motors Sales Indonesia
Samples in periodicals archive:
HIRSHHORN MUSEUM AND SCULPTURE GARDEN May 20-September 12 Curated by Kerry Brougher and Philippe Vergne Moving fluidly from indulgent materialism to transcendental spiritualism, from modernist painting to conceptual practices, Yves Klein has often seemed enigmatic.
George Dondero, chairman of the House Committee on Public Buildings, delivered a memorable speech declaring that modernism was a "Communist conspiracy" that threatened to deprave American museums, and held up approval of modernist works like the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden that line the Mall today.
at the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.
the Smithsonian's Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, the Museum of Modem Art, the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City, the Art Institute of Chicago, the Wadsworth Athenaeum in Hartford, and the Storm King Art Center in Mountainville, N.