Restorative Medical's RestAir[TM] Hip Orthosis features air-bladder technology to fit residents who have lost range of motion.
What does HO stand for?
HO stands for Hip Orthosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HO
We have 13 other meanings of HO in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Offense (gaming)
- Heavy Oil
- Height Obstacle
- Heterotopic Ossification (orthopedics)
- Hide Out
- Hierorts (Austrian German: local or locally)
- High Order
- High Output
- Hinder Ordonnantie (Indonesian: Hinder Ordinance)
- Hip Opener (stretching exercise)