Increase energy with twists, build strength with arm balances, release tension with hip openers, and more.
What does HO stand for?
HO stands for Hip Opener (stretching exercise)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HO
We have 13 other meanings of HO in our Acronym Attic
- Hearing Officer
- Heavy Offense (gaming)
- Heavy Oil
- Height Obstacle
- Heterotopic Ossification (orthopedics)
- Hide Out
- Hierorts (Austrian German: local or locally)
- High Order
- High Output
- Hinder Ordonnantie (Indonesian: Hinder Ordinance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a really deep hip opener that keeps your hips open and flexible.