Meanwhile, a study using a bicycle-type ergometer reported that exercise with a wider hip joint angle proved to be superior in exerting muscle strength.
What does HJA stand for?
HJA stands for Hip Joint Angle (hamstring muscle length)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HJA
We have 5 other meanings of HJA in our Acronym Attic
- Honest John
- Hotel Juliet (crypto key change; US DoD)
- Hourly Jumps
- House Journal (U.S. Congress)
- Howard Johnson
- Hungry Jack's Pty. Ltd. (fast food restaurant; Australia)
- Hybrid Join
- Hawaii Jewelers Association
- Herbert Justice Academy (est. 1997; UK)
- History Journal Activity
- Hooke-Jeeves Algorithm
- Human Job Analysis (human resources)
- Harvard Journal of African-American Public Policy
- Hillsborough Junior Athletics Club (New Zealand)
- Houston Jr. Aeros Hockey Association (Texas)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Georgia)
- Hunter-Jumper Association of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Harvard Journal of Asiatic Studies
- Hamilton James & Bruce (recruitment agency; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hip joint angle was taken from the hip and sacral sensors on the basis of the core spine axis.
0 (h) (a,b) Mean hip joint angles with different superscripts were significantly different within column (P < .