Lavasa developers -- the Hindustan Construction Company Limited, of which the Lavasa Corporation Limited is a part -- will have to cough up a substantial amount as penalty, which would be undisputable, for the violation of environmental laws.
What does HCCL stand for?
HCCL stands for Hindustan Construction Company Limited (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCCL
We have 16 other meanings of HCCL in our Acronym Attic
- Homogeneous Charge-Compression Ignition
- Human Capital Composite Index (VaLUENTiS)
- Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Hamlin Churchill Childbirth Injuries Fund (UK)
- Honors College Community Involvement Program (University of Missouri-Columbia; Columbia, MO)
- Health Care Cost Information System (Minnesota)
- High Court of Cassation and Justice
- Hongwell Collectors Club Japan (miniature cars)
- Half Crystal Can Latching
- Hardcore Classic Ladder (gaming charactertype, Diablo 2)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana (New Orleans, LA)
- Huddersfield Central Cricket League (UK)
- Human-Computer Communications Laboratory (Hong Kong)
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association (Houston, TX)
- Human Colon Cancer Cell Line
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Convenience of the Man
- Hairy Cell Conditioned Medium (leukemia)
- Healthcare Continuum Model
- Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix
- Hill Country Community Ministries (Leander, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Criss-cross Currently, about 125,000 vehicles criss-cross Mumbai north to south in each direction every day, according to the bridgeEoe1/4aos builders, the Hindustan Construction Company Limited.