The city has emerged as a major hub of Hindu militant groups, including the Hindu Jagran Manch, following the arrest of Lt Col S.
What does HJM stand for?
HJM stands for Hindu Jagran Manch (Indian militant group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HJM
We have 4 other meanings of HJM in our Acronym Attic
- Herz-Jesu-Kirche (German: Sacred Heart Church)
- Hi Jump Kick (gaming)
- Hong Kong - Japan - Korea , Submarine Cable
- Hardcore Jeet Kune Do
- Hans Jorgen Klarskov Mortenson (educational software website)
- Happy Jack Library (Port Sulphur, LA)
- Hockey Japan League
- Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy (Harvard Society of Law and Public Policy, Inc; Harvard Law School; Cambridge, MA)
- Heath-Jarrow-Morton (model)
- Herzog-Jackson Motorsports (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing team)
- Hospital Juliano Moreira (Brazil)
- House Joint Memorial (various locations)
- Houston Journal of Mathematics (Texas)
- Henrietta Johnson Medical Center (Wilmington, DE)
- Hypotrichosis with Juvenile Macular Dystrophy
- Henry James Memorial School (Connecticut)
- Hoi Jeon Moo Sool (Korean martial art)
- Historical Justice Now (human rights organization; Los Angeles, CA)
- Hotel Jobs Network (Hotel Executive Placement)
- Housing Justice Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hindu Jagran Manch from Indore in the state is considered by the Maharashtra Police to be responsible for the Malegaon blasts that killed 37 Muslims.
29 in the Muslim majority town of Malegaon in Maharashtra and in Modasa in the neighboring state of Gujarat were executed by the Hindu terrorist group, Hindu Jagran Manch (HJM), which is based in Indore in Madhya Pradesh state and is closely associated with the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), the student wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).