So Colin, you must have an enviable nose if you can cycle around Huddersfield's hilly terrain with your mouth closed.
What does HT stand for?
HT stands for Hilly Terrain
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- High Temperature
- High Templar (Starcraft unit)
- High Tensile
- High Tension (as in electric power transmission)
- High Tension Tank (electron microscopy)
- High Threshold
- High-Technology (1980s Cadillac engines)
- Highland Terrace (Elementary School; Shoreline School District)
- Highty-Tighty (Regimental Band of the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets)
- Highway Transport (trucking company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They cycled 110 miles over hilly terrain before an overnight stop in Rhyadar.
The city's hilly terrain, weather conditions, and the need for multilevel technology made this project particularly difficult.
Remember, however, that your legs will need some practice with the real thing if you plan to race or run on hilly terrain.
The system could be especially useful in the South, where trees and hilly terrain limit the view of volunteers who look for tornadoes after a weather-service warning.
The villagers do cut trees to raise money for arms, using elephants to haul the logs, but they have left much of the rainforest intact on their hilly terrain.