Following the 5-year neurodevelopmental assessment, psyehometricians blinded to exposure status answered several subjective questions evaluating the behavior of the child during the 2-hr visit, including four questions derived from the seven-item Hillside Behavior Rating Scale (Gittelman and Klein 1985).
What does HBRS stand for?
HBRS stands for Hillside Behavior Rating Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBRS
We have 2 other meanings of HBRS in our Acronym Attic
- Hot Biblical Research News (blog)
- Harvard Business Review Online
- Harvard Bipolar Research Program (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Harvard Business Review Polska
- Health and Behavior Research Project (Iowa State University)
- Healthy Balance Research Program (Canada)
- High Burnup Rim Project
- Highway Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program
- Highway Bridge Rehabilitation and Replacement Program
- Harbors (postal suffix)
- Hebden Bridge Round Table (Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, UK)
- Hero-Based Real-Time Strategy (SpellForce; JoWooD Productions; video game company; Austria)
- Hamilton Beach Rescue Unit (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Health Behaviour Research Unit (South Africa)
- Home Builder Registration Unit (Maryland)
- Honey Bee Research Unit (Weslaco, TX)
- Hervey Bay Retirement Village (Australia)
- Holden Beach RV (Recreational Vehicle) Campground (Holden Beach, NC)
- Holy Bible, Revised Version
- Halobacterium Sp. NRC-1