The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is conducting an investigation.
What does HCSO stand for?
HCSO stands for Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCSO
We have 7 other meanings of HCSO in our Acronym Attic
- Human Cavernosal Smooth Muscle Cells
- Human Coronary Smooth Muscle Cell
- Hartwick College Summer Music Festival (Oneonta, NY)
- Housing and Community Services of Northern Virginia
- Hamilton County Sheriff's Office (Cincinnati, OH)
- Hamilton County Special Olympics (Ohio, USA)
- Hardee County Sheriffs Office (Wauchula, FL)
- Harris County Sheriff's Office/Officer (Texas)
- Health Care Security Ordinance (Office of Labor Standards; San Francisco, CA)
- Health Care Services Organization (Arizona)
- Hungary Central Statistical Office
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Volunteer Band (Florida)
- Haut Comité de la Santé Publique (French)
- Health Care Savings Plan
- Hepatitis C Support Project
- Home Care Services Program (New York, NY)
- Hrvatska Cista Stranka Prava (Croatia political party)
- Human Capital Strategic Planning
- High-Confidence Software Platforms for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Hundred Call Seconds Per Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
Postlethweight, CCO, detention deputy bailiff, Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Tampa, Fla.
A Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman said that no charges would be filed against the armed neighbors, who undoubtedly averted more extensive injuries and may have saved one or more lives.
6) The Local Approach The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office (HCSO) in Tampa, Florida, has spent the last 4 years writing and modifying programs to make them Year 2000 compliant.
Curtis Flowers, division commander, Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Tampa, Fla.