What does HCHMA stand for?
HCHMA stands for Hillsborough County Hotel and Motel Association (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Harris County Housing Finance Corporation (Texas)
- Henry County Historical Group (Alabama)
- Historic & Classic-car Hirers Guild (UK)
- Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis Instructor
- Harris County Health Information Cooperative (Houston, TX)
- Health Care for the Homeless Information Resource Center
- 4-Hydroxycinnamoyl-CoA Hydratase/Lyase (enzyme)
- High Contrast-High Luminance
- Health Care for the Homeless of Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
- Hidalgo County Historical Museum (Edinburg, TX)
- Hamilton Community Health Network (Flint, MI)
- Health Care for the Homeless Network
- Hampshire County House of Correction (Massachusetts)
- Home Computer Hall of Fame
- Hanford Community Health Project (US DHHS)
- Hartford Community Health Partnership (Hartford, CA)
- Harvard Community Health Plan (health care insurance)
- High Calorie High Protein
- High-Capacity Heat Pipe