Weed and Seed Grant In 1992, the Hillsborough County Anti-Drug Alliance - whose members include county law enforcement officers, local government officials, as well as representatives from the FBI and the U.
What does HCADA stand for?
HCADA stands for Hillsborough County Anti-Drug Alliance (Tampa, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Holy Cross Anglican Church (various locations)
- Holy Cross Anglican Communion
- Holy Cross Adult Community Band (Saskatoon, SK, Canada)
- Health Care Access and Cost Commission (Maryland)
- Harris County Appraisal District (Texas)
- Health Care Administration Department (various locations)
- Health Care Administrator(s)
- Health Care Advance Directive
- Hereford College of Art and Design (UK)
- Hypoplastic Coronary Artery Disease
- Hispanic Contractors Association of DFW (Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)
- Health Care Alternative Dispute Resolution Office
- Heavy Commercial Average Daily Traffic
- Hawaiian Cultural Awareness Education
- High Content Analysis Europe (Cambridge Healthtec Institute; Needham, MA)
- Human Coronary Artery Endothelial
- Human Coronary Artery Endothelial Cells
- Hampshire Countryside Access Forum (UK)
- Hans Christian Andersen Forskerskolen (Danish: Hans Christian Andersen Graduate School)
- Health Care Access Fund (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served as chairman of the Hillsborough County Anti-Drug Alliance from 1989 to 1992.