Dinita James of the firm has been named co-chair of the American Bar Association Litigation Section's Committee on Class Actions and Derivative Suits, and she is the current president of the Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers.
What does HAWL stand for?
HAWL stands for Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAWL
We have 1 other meaning of HAWL in our Acronym Attic
- High-Intensity Activated Crosswalk (traffic signal)
- Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaft und Kunst (German: University of Applied Sciences and Arts)
- Holiday and Weekend Killer
- Homing All the Way Killer
- Hostile Activity Watch Kernel
- Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa
- Homing All the Way Killer/Missile Minder
- Homing All the Way Killer Assignment Zone
- Homing All the Way Killer Platoon Command Post
- Hamilton Area Wireless Kontrol Society (model airplanes; Ohio)
- Homoeopathy at Wellie Level (UK)
- Hierarchical Additive Weighting Method
- In-Home Area Wireless Networks
- Hairy Woodpecker
- Hope for African Women (Mbale District, Uganda)
- Harrow and Wembley Outdoor Group (UK)
- Hawaii Association of Watershed Partnerships
- Hamilton Aquatic Water Polo Club (Canada)
- Hadoop with Query
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lorena Hart Ludovici of Gaylord, Merlin, Ludovici, Diaz & Bain in Tampa has been elected president-elect of the Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers.