Hillsboro School District officials spoke in favor of such a plan because its four schools would otherwise likely be split up with Hillsboro, Glencoe and Century moving up to 6A with Liberty remaining at 5A.
What does HSD stand for?
HSD stands for Hillsboro School District (Hillsboro, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSD
We have 173 other meanings of HSD in our Acronym Attic
- High Single Digit (finance)
- High Speed Data
- High Speed Deflectograph
- High Speed Diesel
- High Speed Digital
- High Speed Drill
- High Strength Deformed (steel)
- High Sulphur Diesel
- Highline School District (Washington)
- Highway Safety Division (US and Canada)
- Hip Stability Drill (US Army)
- Historical Society of Delaware
- History's Strongest Disciple (manga; Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
- Home Delivery Service
- Home Satellite Dish
- Home School Debate
- Honest Significant Difference (statistical test)
- Honestly Significant Difference technique (ITU-T)
- Horizontal Situation Display
- Hot Spot Detector
Samples in periodicals archive:
To encourage students to set and achieve challenging goals tailored to individual aspirations, talents, and abilities, the Hillsboro School District and Synopsys, Inc.
The consortium includes alternative schools in Hillsboro School District and Parkrose District (in Northeast Portland), as well as three independent, community-based, non-profit alternative schools in the Portland area.