Westminster School, Eton College, St Paul's School in Barnes, London, and St Paul's Girls School, Hammersmith, which are all private, and Hills Road Sixth Form College, Cambridge, a state school, produced a total of 946 out of 1,873 Oxbridge students from the UK.
What does HRSFC stand for?
HRSFC stands for Hills Road Sixth Form College (Cambridge)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Resources and Skills Development (Canada)
- Human Resources Services Division (employment)
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- High-Resolution Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Habitat Restoration and Salmon Enhancement Program
- Human Rheumatoid Synovial Fibroblasts
- Human Rheumatoid Synovial Fluid
- Harvard-Radcliffe Science Fiction Association
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator
- High Resolution Spectroscopy Group (UK)
- Human Resources Systems Group (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- High Resolution Shuttle Glow Spectroscopy
- Human Rights Small Grants Scheme (Australian Agency for International Development)
- Hampton Roads Specialty Hospital (long term care; Newport News, VA)
- Heart-Rate Stratified Histogram
- Hampton Roads Society for Human Resource Management (Virgnia Beach, VA)
- Hal Roach Studios, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Hard Red Spring Wheat Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eton, Westminster School, St Paul's School and St Paul's Girls School - all private - and Hills Road Sixth Form College in Cambridge produced 946 Oxbridge entrants from 2007-09 - one in 20 of all the students.
Emily, 16, joined Hills Road Sixth Form College in Cambridge in September and was studying AS-levels in English literature, English language, history and philosophy.