things you would expect in an explosion," said David Argueta, vice president of operations at Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center in Waco.
What does HBMC stand for?
HBMC stands for Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center (Waco, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBMC
We have 3 other meanings of HBMC in our Acronym Attic
- Horizontal Boring Machine (manufacturing)
- Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (German company)
- Hudson Bay Mining (Canada)
- Human Body Model
- Human Brain Mapping
- Humming Bird Medal
- Hybrid Bilayer Membrane
- Healthcare Billing and Management Association (est. 1993)
- Hierarchical Block Matching Algorithm
- Herman Brood Memorial Band
- Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission (aka English Heritage; UK)
- Home Based Mothers Card
- Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission for England
- Heartland Bernese Mountain Dog Club (est. 1990; Lincoln, NE)
- Hanson Building Materials Europe
- HSBC (Hong Kong and Shangai Banking Corporation) Bank Middle East (various locations)
- Human Bone Marrow Endothelial
- Hector Battifora Mesothelial 1 (pathology)
- Human Bone Marrow Endothelial Cell (hematology)
- Human Brain Microvascular Endothelial Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center in Waco reported treating 66 patients, including children, for injuries including lacerations, burns and broken bones and another nine people suffering burns had been transferred to another hospital in Dallas.