Kuwait-based Massaleh Media, a fully owned subsidiary of Massaleh Investments, has entered into an agreement with leading PR firm Hill and Knowlton to be the company's commercial sponsor in the country.
What does H&K stand for?
H&K stands for Hill and Knowlton (consulting group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of H&K
- Harassing and Interdicting (US DoD)
- Harassment & Interdiction
- Highlands and Islands (UK)
- Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Hospitals and Institutions
- Hayes and Jarvis (UK)
- Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC (Eden Prairie, MN law firm)
- Hyphenation and Justification
- Hanning and Kahl GmbH & Co (rail and transit solutions; Germany)
- Heckler and Koch
- Homing and Kill
- Hugs and Kisses
- Hoofcare & Lameness (magazine)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Beekeepers' Association (UK; now Hampshire Beekeepers' Association)
- Highways & Local Programs
- Health and Life Sciences
- Harold and Maude (film)
- Heat & Material (gas process)
- Hematemesis & Melena (medicine)
- Hennes & Mauritz (clothing store)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He would routinely turu down clients if he felt they wanted "to shade the truth," explained George Worden, a Hill and Knowlton official.