John's in Collegeville, Minnesota is a modern university, founded by Benedictine monks, and is the home also of the Hill Monastic Manuscript Library.
What does HMML stand for?
HMML stands for Hill Monastic Manuscript Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMML
We have 5 other meanings of HMML in our Acronym Attic
- High Mass Mars Entry Systems
- Heritage Military Music Foundation (Watertown, WI)
- Hula Mae Multi Family Program (Department of Business, Economic Development, and Tourism; Hawaii, US)
- House Merchant Marine and Fisheries Committee
- Hotel Motel Management
- Harris Miller Miller & Hanson, Inc. (Burlington, MA; aerospace contractor)
- High Mobility Material Handler
- How Much Money Have You Got? (alt.fan.pratchett newsgroup)
- Hino Motors Manufacturing Indonesia
- High-Molecular-Mass Kininogen
- Hill Museum & Manuscript Library
- Harmonie Municipale Mondorf-les-Bains
- Hino Motors Manufacturing Mexico (Hinor Motors, Ltd.)
- High Mobility Multipurpose Military Vehicle (aka Humvee; military version of Hummer)
- Henry May Music Organization (France)
- Hazardous Material Management Program (US military)
- Hazardous Materials Management Plan
- Hazardous Materials Management Process
- Hypermedia Management Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
John's University in Collegeville, Minnesota, and Father Eric Hollas, director of the Hill Monastic Manuscript Library there, headed south on I-94 for a dinner meeting in Minneapolis-St.