successfully tested the Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project (CHAMP) during a flight over the Utah Test and Training Range that was monitored from Hill Air Force Base.
What does HAFB stand for?
HAFB stands for Hill Air Force Base (Utah)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAFB
We have 2 other meanings of HAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Hmong American Friendship Association (est. 1983; Milwaukee, WI)
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (real estate program)
- Hotel and Food Administration (degree program; University of Guelph; Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Houston Area Fiber Artists (Houston, TX)
- Hammersmith and Fulham Action on Disability
- Handling and Assembly of Functionally Adapted Microcomponents
- Help Africa Fight Against Poverty
- Hancock Air Force Base (Syracuse, New York; now closed)
- Hanscom Air Force Base (Massachusetts)
- Hickam Air Force Base (Hawaii)
- Holloman Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Homestead Air Force Base (Florida)
- Howard Air Force Base (USAF; turned over to Panamanian control 1999)
- Hunting and Fishing Buddies Online
- Haight-Ashbury Free Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Hamilton Academical Football Club (South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK)
- Hawkwell Athletic Football Club (est. 1974; UK)
- Household Auto Finance Corp
- Housing Authority of Fulton County (est. 1972; Atlanta, GA)
- Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell (car part)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ogden Air Logistics Center at Hill Air Force Base in Utah is contracted for the provision of high technology products and services to the warfighters.
Cameron III, commander, 309th Maintenance Wing, Ogden Air Logistics Center, Air Force Materiel Command, Hill Air Force Base, Utah, to director, resource integration, deputy chief of staff, logistics, installations and mission support, Headquarters, U.
; USS Barbey (FF 1088); Ogden Air Logistics Center, Hill Air Force Base, Ogden, Utah; and USS Hoel (DDG 13).
The American Metalcasting Consortium (AMC) recently recognized GSC Foundries, Ogden, Utah, for their participation in the AMC Metalcasting Concept training courses presented at Ogden Air Logistics Center, Hill Air Force Base.
The sites are at Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania; Fort Bragg, North Carolina; Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, North Carolina; Eglin Air Force Base, Florida; Fort Polk, Louisiana; Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio; Fort McCoy, Wisconsin; Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota; Fort Riley, Kansas; Fort Sill, Oklahoma; Red River Army Depot, Texas; Fort Carson, Colorado; Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana; Hill Air Force Base, Utah; Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California; Port Hueneme, California; Fort Lewis, Washington; and Barber's Point and Manana, Hawaii.