One example of a Next Generation Project is the department's ePermitting system for highway occupancy permits, which moved the process online, increasing transparency and reducing the review time from an average of 45 days to 10 days.
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for Highway Occupancy Permit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- Helicopter Operation
- Helium Oxidizer Tank Pressure
- Help Other People
- Heritage of Pride (New York, NY)
- Heropbou En Ontwikkelings Program (Reconstruction and Development Program; South Africa)
- Hierarchical Observing Protocol
- High Output Paraffin
- High Oxygen Pressure
- Higher Order Path (Sprint, SDH)
- Highly Oriented Polyolefine (audio technology)
- Hispanic Outreach Project (various locations)
- Historic Ocean Profile
- History off the Page (teaching company; est. 1996)
- HIV Outpatient Program (Louisiana)
- Home Occupation Permit (various locations)
- Home Ownership Program (various locations)
- Home Oxygen Provider
- Homecast Open Protocol (Wireless LAN)
- Homeownership Opportunity Program (various locations)
- Honda Original Parts
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Governor Tom Corbett was joined today by PennDOT Secretary Barry Schoch to showcase how the agency's new ePermitting process for Highway Occupancy Permits (HOPs) is saving time and money for job-creating businesses across the state.
One example of his performance is in managing the development of PennDOT's ePermitting System, which transformed the manual, labor-intensive Highway Occupancy Permit Process into a transparent, online system, dramatically shortening the review process.