Sponsors of the 2012 Forty Under 40 program include Members 1st Federal Credit Union, Comcast Business Class, Highmark Blue Shield, Hilton Harrisburg, Infiniti of Mechanicsburg, and Classic Drycleaners & Laundromats.
What does HBS stand for?
HBS stands for Highmark Blue Shield (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBS
We have 176 other meanings of HBS in our Acronym Attic
- Heatpipe Bimodal System
- Heilbronn Business School (Germany)
- Heinrich Boell Stiftung (German Political Foundation)
- Hemoglobin S
- Henrietta Barnett School (UK)
- Henry Barnard School (Providence, RI)
- Henry Bradshaw Society (UK)
- Hepatitis B Surface
- Heritage Building Society
- High Burnup Structure
- Hitachi Building Systems (Japan)
- Hitchin Boys' School (Hertfordshire, England)
- Hoboken Shore Railroad
- Hogere Burgerschool
- Hold Baggage Scanner/Scanning (airport baggage scanning)
- Hole-Burning Spectroscopy
- Home Based School
- Home Business System
- Hot Buttered Soul (Isaac Hayes album)
- Hotel Booking System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pittsburgh-based health insurance carrier Highmark Blue Shield Inc.