Secondary objectives included estimating rates of highly credible gastrointestinal illness (HCGI) and other health outcomes and determining the feasibility of performing a similar trial on a larger scale.
What does HCGI stand for?
HCGI stands for Highly Credible Gastrointestinal Illness (epidemiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCGI
We have 3 other meanings of HCGI in our Acronym Attic
- Hovercraft Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Haematopoietic Cell Growth Factor
- Haemopoietic Cell Growth Factor
- Hodgkin's Cell Growth Factor
- Hennepin County General Hospital (Minneapolis, MN)
- Howard County General Hospital (Columbia, Maryland)
- Hamilton County General Health District
- Hartford Computer Group Inc. (est. 1978; Columbia, MD)
- He Can Get It
- Helm Capital Group, Inc.
- Human Cardiac Gap Junction
- Hindustan Ciba-Geigy Ltd
- Historical Collections of the Great Lakes (Ohio)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin-Like Substance
- Hartford Center of Geriatric Nursing Excellence (various locations; also seen as CGNE)
- Heavy Coker Gas Oil
- Harris County Green Party (political party; Texas)
- Human Cancer Genetics Program (Ohio State University)
- Human Cancer Genome Project
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Receptor