Q What was the highlight of the day for the adults?
What does HOTD stand for?
HOTD stands for Highlight of the Day
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HOTD
We have 1 other meaning of HOTD in our Acronym Attic
- Hot-Critical Experiments
- Heart of Texas Council of Governments
- Heard Over the Cubicle Wall
- Hair of the Dog
- Hands on Test Drive
- Head of Train Device
- Helm of the Dominator (gaming)
- Heroine of the Dragon
- HID (Hughes Identification Devices) on the Desktop (information technology security)
- High School of the Dead (manga, anime)
- Home of the Underdogs (gaming website)
- Horns of the Demon (gaming, Gaia Online)
- Hottie of the day
- House of the Dead (Sega game)
- House of the Dead 2 (Sega game)
- Heart of Texas Defense Alliance (Killeen)
- Hovercraft Testbed for Decentralized Control (unmaned vehicle project, University of Illinois)
- Heart of Texas DB2 (Database 2) Users Group (Austin, TX)
- Helicopter Operational Test and Evaluation Facility (Canada)
- Heart of Earth Survival School (American Indian Movement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The highlight of the day was when William Taylor-Roe dubbed Robbert Kellaway a knight, watched by the other boys who dressed in medieval armour and costumes.
The highlight of the day was this Land Rover Cavalcade led by Land Rover Number 1, the first built and affectionately known as Hughie, driven by Bob Dover, chief executive with Land Rover.