In June, the cooperative said it had entered into a merger agreement with the $41 million Highgrove Community Federal Credit Union in St.
What does HCFCU stand for?
HCFCU stands for Highgrove Community Federal Credit Union (St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCFCU
We have 1 other meaning of HCFCU in our Acronym Attic
- Huron County Farm Bureau (Michigan)
- Harambee Christian Family Center (Pasadena, CA)
- Harris County Flood Control District (est. 1937; Texas)
- Health Care Facilities Committee (various locations)
- House of Commons Finance Committee (Canada)
- Hull City Football Club (the Sleeping Giant)
- Harris County Flood Control District
- Harris County Federal Credit Union (Houston, TX)
- Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union
- Harrods Creek Fire Department (Jefferson County, KY)
- High-Calorie/High-Fat Diet
- Houston Canine Frisbee Disc Club
- Happy Charm Fool Dance Music
- Hartlepool College of Further Education (UK)
- Hartford County Fire Emergency Plan (Plainville, CT)
- Hard Core Fan Freak
- High Carbohydrate Fat-Free (diet)
- High-Capacity Fog Foam
- Hollywood-China Film Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June, the $41 million Highgrove Community Federal Credit Union and Wings Financial reached an agreement to merge operations.