42 billion yen, as well as the highest average salary at 58.
What does HAS stand for?
HAS stands for Highest Average Salary (employee benefits)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAS
We have 253 other meanings of HAS in our Acronym Attic
- Health Advisory Service (US NHS)
- Heartland Apicultural Society
- Height-Adjustable Stand (product feature)
- Helicopter Antisubmarine Squadron
- Hellenic Actuarial Society
- Helleniki Aeroporia Stratu (Greek Army)
- High Angle Strafe
- High Availability Subsystem
- High Speed Arithmetic (package)
- Higher, Adjacent, Supporting (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The highest average salary in 2008 is in wholesale and retail trade (it ranked third in 2007).
The highest average salary is paid in York, where the figure stands at pounds 29,751, followed by Leeds (pounds 27,147), Rotherham (pounds 26,588) and Sheffield (pounds 26,420).
Just 2 percent of respondents reported directly to the IT department; those practitioners had the highest average salary at $106,000.
with the highest average salary per capita of any jurisdiction in the region.