] = 0, is all the higher order terms of H around zero.
What does HOT stand for?
HOT stands for Higher Order Term (mathematics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HOT
We have 127 other meanings of HOT in our Acronym Attic
- Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation (Minnesota)
- Herald of Truth (ministry)
- Herd of Thunder (marching band; University of South Florida;Tampa, FL)
- Herd of Turtles
- Hero of Time (gaming)
- Heroine of Time
- Hierarchical Octet Tree (computer science)
- High Occupancy Toll (transportation)
- High Output Turbo (Saab)
- High-Five of Teenagers (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[alpha[beta]] [parallel] to within higher order terms withheld as [g.
Phillai's method by neglecting higher order terms of the c.