It will also offer links to higher education resources, strategic partners, comprehensive business training programmes and access to angel investors or venture capitalists.
What does HER stand for?
HER stands for Higher Education Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HER
We have 65 other meanings of HER in our Acronym Attic
- Health Economics Research
- Healthy Eating Research
- Hearing Examiner Recommendation
- Heavy Equipment Rentals LLC (California; est. 1999)
- Helper (Amtrak station code; Helper, UT)
- Heraklion, Crete Island, Greece - Heraklion (Airport Code)
- High Efficiency Red (LED)
- High Error Rate
- High Explosive Research (UK nuclear weapons development)
- Higher Education & Research
- Hip Hop in its Essence and Real (hiphop/rap artist Common Sense)
- HIV Epidemiology Research
- Hole Expansion Ratio (mechanical testing)
- Hollow Earth Radio (online radio)
- Home Equity Release (finance)
- Household Energy Regional Project (Intermediate Technology Development Group)
- Human Exposure Risk
- Hydrogen Evolution Reaction
- Hydroxyethylrutoside (also seen as HR)
- Hyperemesis Education and Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also have excellent higher education resources to support design and the creative industries.
On the future of the business in Wales she said: "There is here a good client base and an opportunity to broaden the company's horizons to the benefit of its clients, by increasing the services on offer and utilising the higher education resources available in universities and colleges.