This approach has been pre-empted by a ministerial report (conducted by the Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario 2010), with significant inputs from the presidents of Toronto, Waterloo, Ryerson, Laurentian, and Wilfrid Laurier.
What does HEQCO stand for?
HEQCO stands for Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High End Quartz (watches)
- High Environmental Quality (environmental management)
- Higher Education Qualifications (UK)
- Hispanic Executive Quarterly (publication)
- Histogram Equalization (speech recognition)
- History of Education Quarterly
- HoofBeats Equitation Association
- Higher Education Quality Assessment Council (Estonia)
- Higher Education Quality Committee (South Africa)
- Higher Education Quality Council
- Higher Education: Quality and Employability (UK)
- Higher Education Quality Evaluation Centre (Riga, Latvia)
- Higher Education Qualifications Framework (South African Council on Higher Education; Pretoria, South Africa)
- High-Efficiency Q-Band MMIC Power Amplifier
- Atlantic Herring (FAO fish species code)
- Harvard Educational Review
- Hazards and Effects Register (Offshore Energy and Mineral Management Environmental Program; US DOI)
- Head End Restriction (railways)
- Health Economics Research
- Healthy Eating Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report's solution was to recommend the creation of a Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario, charged with coordinating research on higher education, working with the sector and the government to establish targets for improvement, and reporting on outcomes.