With the aim of meeting information technology needs at the Arkansas Department of Human Services, initial $2,500 award, provided through Northrop Grumman s Aid to Higher Education grant program.
What does HEG stand for?
HEG stands for Higher Education Grant (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEG
We have 42 other meanings of HEG in our Acronym Attic
- Homestead Extension of the Florida Turnpike
- High Energy Frequency Tesla, Inc. (Ottawa, Canada)
- High Energy Frontier Theory Initiative (physics)
- High-Energy Firing Unit
- Hot Enough for You
- Haute École de Gestion de Genève
- Head-End Gateway
- High End Group (Sprint)
- High Enthalpy Wind Tunnel, Goettingen
- Hollywood Entertainment Group (video store chain)
- Homing Endonuclease Gene (enzymes)
- Homogeneous Electron Gas
- High Efficiency Gas Adsorption (filters)
- Hangzhou Electrochemical Group Co. Ltd. (est. 1936; China)
- Human Embryonic Germ Cell
- Hyperinsulinemic Euglycemic Glucose Clamp
- High Energy Guitar-Driven
- Human Endometrial Gland Epithelial Cells
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eight Ohio institutions will receive a combined $200,000 in Dominion Foundation Higher Education Grants for 2014.
She said the program would benefit students who don't qualify for existing state higher education grants and have not received merit-based scholarships.
The governor has approved and the Legislature has provided higher education grants for these teachers for several years.
A lot of brothers at Morehouse do receive Pell Grants," he says, referring to the federal higher education grant program for low-income students.
The Government has cut the overall higher education grants nationally by 13% from pounds 6,054m last year to pounds 5,311 million for the next academic year.
gt; Academic Competitiveness grants and the SMART Grant Program--these higher education grants build on the Pell Grant program and will benefit more than 500,000 students in need, with financial aid going to high-achieving students who take rigorous high school course work and to college majors of math, science or a critical foreign language, respectively.
Students from families earning pounds 15,000 or less can claim a pounds 1,000 Higher Education Grant, which doesn't have to be repaid.