He also said that we're laying the foundation stone for the construction of Innovation Complex Muscat which will be a pioneering and key step in this area and we will start the actual work in the complex and we are going to attract cadres from various higher education establishments, universities and centres.
What does HEE stand for?
HEE stands for Higher Education Establishments
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEE
We have 29 other meanings of HEE in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Education Development Unit
- Higher Education Data Warehouse Forum (annual conference)
- Hortus Eendracht Doet Winnen (Dutch football club)
- Head Extreme Destruction Zone (gaming)
- Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises (United Arab Emirates)
- Council Committee on Health, Energy & Environment (Minneapolis, MN)
- Health Education England (UK)
- Health Enterprise East (Cambridge, England, UK)
- High Energy Efficiency (energy technology)
- Higher Ed Experts (professional development company)
- Hawaii Environmental Education Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Health and Environment Education Association (Egypt)
- Hydro and Electric Energy Act (Canada)
- Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council (Taiwan)
- Highland Energy Efficiency Advice Centre (UK)
- High Energy Electron Beam
- Health, Education and Environmental Crusaders (Nigeria)
- Highland Environmental Education Coalition (Highland, CA)
- Home Energy Efficiency Credit (Massachusetts)
- Human Endometrial Endothelial Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Higher Education Ministry suspended work in all universities and higher education establishments for five minutes at noon in mourning for the martyrs.
We should be looking to try and encourage other, particularly higher education establishments, and even going further down in the education sector, to say these are the really good places for young sports people to have the right environment in which to develop, carry on with their academic career while they're doing their training," he said.
AFTER 50 years of taking down official signs which do not feature the Welsh language, Cymdeithas yr Iaith Gymraeg yesterday declared its intention to put up signs for the national Welsh-Language College on the property of existing Higher Education Establishments unless they do so themselves.
Byline: GARETH EVANS THE UK has the most universities in a list of the world's best higher education establishments founded in the past 50 years, although it fails to rank in the top five.
The visits, which took part on the sidelines of the International Federation of Training and Human Resources Development Organisations board of directors meetings, held recently in New Delhi, also included the International Management Institute (IMI), one of the most prestigious higher education establishments in India which is specialized in granting PhD and Master degrees in management.
The company provides a complete construction management solution with a strong reputation in luxury hotel refurbishment and development, higher education establishments and data centres.
Participants include Qian Tang, Assistant UNESCO Director-General for Education, Jamil Salmi, the World Bank's Tertiary Education Coordinator, and Barbara Ischinger, the OECD's Director for Education, along with representatives of the world's leading rankings systems, policy-makers, experts, researchers, students, representatives of international organizations, the media and higher education establishments from around the globe.