The third annual Higher Education Business Interaction survey shows that during 2001-02 the amount of turnover made by spin-off companies increased from pounds 212 million to pounds 289 million, and the number of people employed by spin-offs increased from 10,500 to 12,000.
What does HEBIS stand for?
HEBIS stands for Higher Education Business Interaction Survey (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Higher Education Bridge Certification Authority (trusted communications)
- Historic East Baltimore Community Action Coalition
- Higher Education Business Community Interaction (survey; UK)
- Hyper Text Markup Language Entity Based Codepage Inference
- Hawaii Endangered Bird Conservation Program
- Healthy Eating by Design (Active Living by Design; North Carolina Institute for Public Health)
- High Endothelial Binding Factor
- Half-Elf Bow Initiate (gaming)
- Higher Education-Business Interaction (survey; UK)
- Hyperfractionated External Beam Irradiation
- Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District (Bedford, TX)
- Hoffman Estates Branch Library (Roselle, IL)
- High-Energy Ball Milling
- Hot-Electron Bolometer Mixer
- Hogere Europese Beroepen Opleiding (Institute of Higher European Studies in the Netherlands)
- Higher Education Bond Oversight Committee (North Carolina)
- Haringey Education Business Partnership (UK; est. 1989)
- Haute Ecole Blaise Pascal (Luxembourg)
- Hillingdon Education Business Partnership (London, England, UK)
- Human Eemopamil Binding Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
The third annual Higher Education Business Interaction Survey reveals that, in 2001/02, Welsh HEIs signed 531 research contracts with business, almost 29% more than in the previous year.
The Higher Education Business Interaction Survey reveals that the University of Wales Bangor has been at the forefront of spin-off activity and is currently supporting 20 graduate start- up companies and is working with a further 10.