American Association for Higher Education Bulletin, Washington, DC, 3-6, 2000.
What does HEB stand for?
HEB stands for Higher Education Bulletin (Kenya)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEB
We have 43 other meanings of HEB in our Acronym Attic
- Home Educators Association of Virginia
- Healing Essential Arts Venue for Education in Newburyport (Massachusetts)
- Haute Ecole de Bruxelles (French: High School of Brussels; Brussels, Belgium)
- Health Evidence Bulletins
- Heating Element Bank
- Here Everything's Better
- High Efficiency Boiler
- High Energy Biscuit
- High-Energy Beam
- Hindu Endowments Board (Singapore)
- Hot Electron Bolometer
- Howard E. Butt Grocery Company (supermarket chain; Texas)
- Hurst-Euless-Bedford (Texas)
- Helibase Manager (US FEMA)
- Heart of England Baptist Association
- Higher Education Bandwidth Advisory Committee (Australia)
- High Energy Benthic Boundary Layer Experiment
- Higher Education Bridge Certification Authority (trusted communications)
- Historic East Baltimore Community Action Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Association of Higher Education Bulletin 39 (1987): 3-7.
in-class problem solving or formal presentations), * rate MSU in meeting a series of 11 goals adapted from a list of 12 attributes of good practice in improving undergraduate education reported in the American Association of Higher Education Bulletin (American Association), * rate the quality and availability of advising, * report the frequency with which they encountered 14 different instructional strategies (e.