One component of the legislation, however, reserved a percentage of the loan servicing contracts for nonprofits, such as the New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation.
What does HEAF stand for?
HEAF stands for Higher Education Assistance Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEAF
We have 1 other meaning of HEAF in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Education Appreciation Day, Working for Academic Excellence (Mississippi)
- Heavy Equipment Appraisal Experts (insurance)
- High End Alternative Energy (High End Group, Inc.)
- Hyperacute Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis
- Higher Education Affordability and Equity Act
- Harlem Educational Activities Fund (New York, NY)
- Health Enterprise Architecture Framework (Rwanda)
- High Efficiency Air Filter
- High Expectations Asian Father
- High Explosives Application Facility
- Higher Education Assistance Fund (Texas)
- Hamilton Environmental Action Group (Clinton, NY)
- Higher Education Accessibility Guide (European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education)
- Highest Existing Adjacent Grade (FEMA flood zones)
- Huayi Electrical Apparatus Group Co. Ltd. (est. 1986; China)
- Human Ethics Advisory Group
- Harbin Embraer Aircraft Industry Co. Ltd.
- Health Economics Association of Ireland
- Higher Education Advisory Institute (Cincinnati, OH)
- Hybrid Energy Advisors, Inc. (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project Pericles, The New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation and Youth Venture.