Tom Poulton was one of 24 people presented with prizes from the Higher Education Active Community Fund Volunteering Awards.
What does HEACF stand for?
HEACF stands for Higher Education Active Community Fund (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Higher Educational Aids Board (Wisconsin)
- Health Employers Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Health Expert Advisory Committee (risk assessment; California)
- High Energy Astrophysics and Cosmology Centre (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Higher Education Accreditation Centre (Estonia)
- Higher Education Accreditation Council
- Higher Education Admission Centre (Oman Ministry of Education)
- Higher Education Advisory Council (various locations)
- Happily Ever After Carriage Candle
- High Efficiency Advanced Coal Combustor (US Department of Energy)
- Higher Education Alumni Council of Oklahoma
- Historic Environment Advisory Council for Scotland (UK)
- Hand-held Encryption Authentication Device
- Health Alliance for Democracy
- Hedonistic Eye Art and Design
- High Energy Astrophysics Division (Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics)
- High Energy Astrophysics Division (Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics; Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Higher Education and Development (USAID; US-Iraqi college and university partnership program grants)
- High Energy Astrophysics Data Center Coordinating Committee
- Hybrid Electronic Access and Delivery in the Library Networked Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edwina Kan, Amy Hubbard, Amy Gethin and Ceri Jones have made it into the final round of the Higher Education Active Community Fund Volunteering Awards.
Students help THREE North-East groups have been nominated for awards from the Higher Education Active Community Fund.
Students from China, India, Pakistan, Africa, Hong Kong and Spain are up for a Higher Education Active Community Fund Volunteering Award.
Staff and students at Sunderland University have been shortlisted for the Higher Education Active Community Fund awards.