An ex-college professor of English, Powers teaches a four-week online course at Higher Ed Experts on higher ed social media and web writing.
What does HEE stand for?
HEE stands for Higher Ed Experts (professional development company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HEE
We have 29 other meanings of HEE in our Acronym Attic
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylenediamine Triacetic Acid
- Higher Education Development Unit
- Higher Education Data Warehouse Forum (annual conference)
- Hortus Eendracht Doet Winnen (Dutch football club)
- Head Extreme Destruction Zone (gaming)
- Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises (United Arab Emirates)
- Council Committee on Health, Energy & Environment (Minneapolis, MN)
- Health Education England (UK)
- Health Enterprise East (Cambridge, England, UK)
- High Energy Efficiency (energy technology)
- Higher Education Establishments
- Hawaii Environmental Education Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Health and Environment Education Association (Egypt)
- Hydro and Electric Energy Act (Canada)
- Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council (Taiwan)
- Highland Energy Efficiency Advice Centre (UK)
- High Energy Electron Beam
- Health, Education and Environmental Crusaders (Nigeria)
- Highland Environmental Education Coalition (Highland, CA)
- Home Energy Efficiency Credit (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National higher ed experts skeptical of 'breakthrough solutions' from conservative Texas think tank, The Texas Independent New in The Texas Tribune: "The Hispanic Republican Conference has thrown its weight behind the controversial voter ID legislation slated to hit the House floor next week.
Again, many higher ed experts say there are more self-interested reasons for the lobby's opposition.