The Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones (ZonesCorp) signed an agreement on Tuesday with International Golden Group (IGG) to establish a number of defence projects in ZonesCorp's AutoCity, located in ICAD V.
What does HCSEZ stand for?
HCSEZ stands for Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HCSEZ in our Acronym Attic
- High Capacity Satellite Digital Service
- Heteroscedasticity-Consistent Standard Error
- High Cost Special Education (Canada)
- Horse Chestnut Seed Extract (herbal medicine)
- Human-Centred Software Engineering
- Hurricane Coping Self-Efficacy
- Hyperbaric Chamber Support Equipment
- Hamilton County School Employees Credit Union (Cincinnati, OH)
- Hood Canal Salmon Enhancement Group (Belfair, WA)
- Horizontal Cavity Surface Emitting Laser
- Hanford Calibration and Standards Facility
- Health Care Stabilization Fund (Kansas)
- High in Cholesterol and Saturated Fat (diet)
- Histamine-Producing Cell Stimulating Factor
- Hope Chest Scholarship Foundation (est. 1988; Morristown, NJ)
- Hot Club of San Francisco (band)
- Harman Consumer Systems Group (audio and visual equipment)
- Healthcare Services Group Incorporated (Bensalem, PA)
- Hospital Clinical Services Group, Inc. (est. 2007)
- Hosted Collaborative Services for Government (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: ABU DHABI - The Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones, or ZonesCorp, recently received a Chinese delegation from Zhejiang at its headquarters in Abu Dhabi, to learn more about one another, exchange expertise and knowledge, in addition to discussing investment and business opportunities available to both sides.
The Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones (ZonesCorp) was set up in 2004 to create industrial clusters in the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
The campaign has been launched in cooperation with the Department of Municipal Affairs, Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones, with the support of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc), etisalat, Abu Dhabi Sewerage Service Company, Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC), Abu Dhabi Education Council and Khalidya Mall.
Organised by the department in cooperation with the Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones (ZonesCorp), the event is being attended by top corporate executives and government officials from both the nations.
The facilities were officially inaugurated by Sheikh Hamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, chairman of the Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Court and chairman of the Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones -- ZonesCorp.
The Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones (ZonesCorp), a government-backed agency, is responsible for the establishment, management and operation of the specialised city in Abu Dhabi.
Summary: ABU DHABI -- The Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones (ZonesCorp) recently organised a two-day blood donation drive in cooperation with the Abu Dhabi Central Blood Bank at its headquarters in Abu Dhabi.