[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 2006, scientists in Spain measured the presence of CTC in 84 high-risk breast cancer patients after they received initial chemotherapy.
What does HRBC stand for?
HRBC stands for High-Risk Breast Cancer (oncology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRBC
We have 8 other meanings of HRBC in our Acronym Attic
- Historic Red Bluff Association (California)
- HoofBeats Rare Breed Association
- HrvatskiBarokni Ansambl (Hungarian)
- Human Resources Benchmarking Association
- Human Rights Based Approach
- Humboldt River Basin Assessment (Nevada)
- Hunt's Retreat Benevolent Association (Pennsylvania)
- Human Rights-Based Approaches to Programming
- Hardened Red Blood Cells
- Harford Reptile Breeding Center (Bel Air, MD)
- Homologous Red Blood Cell (hematology)
- Human Red Blood Cell
- Human Resources Business Center (US Army)
- Human Resource Benefits Call Center (Naval personnel services)
- Histiocyte-Rich B-Cell Lymphoma
- Human Recombinant Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- Hunter Region Business Enterprise Centre (Australia)
- Hunter Region Botanic Gardens (Australia)
- HIV-Related Brain Impairment
- Hotot Rabbit Breeders International
Samples in periodicals archive:
It could also mean women who carry high-risk breast cancer genes could opt to have fertility treatment to screen them out, even if they were able to conceive naturally.
But researchers have so far only pinpointed a few of the possible genes involved - such as the high-risk breast cancer genes BRCA1 and BRCA2.
Relapse after primary therapy remains the most important problem to overcome in high-risk breast cancer," he said.
Recent reports from three randomized trials that were conducted outside of the United States suggested that high-risk breast cancer patients may obtain a survival benefit from postmastectomy radiation therapy (PMRT).
Daniela Cardinale and colleagues, from the University of Milan in Italy, measured troponin I levels immediately after HDC in 211 women with high-risk breast cancer.