The first group of papers examines electron crystallography and structural fingerprinting of nanocrystals using both precession electron diffraction and high-resolution transmission electron microscopy.
What does HRTEM stand for?
HRTEM stands for High-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HRTEM in our Acronym Attic
- HR (Human Resources) Team Consult GmbH (Karlsfeld, Germany)
- Human Resources Technology Council
- Hydraulic Rough Terrain Crane
- High Resolution Thermal Denaturation (biochemistry)
- Human Resource Training Development
- Harriman Research and Technology Development Corporation (Albany, NY)
- High Resolution Terrain Elevation
- High Road to Education (nail technician training group)
- Human Renal Tubular Epithelial Antigen (immunology)
- Human Rights Through Education (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Harm Reduction Task Force (health)
- Head Related Transfer Function (3D Audio)
- Human Resources Task Force
- Human Rights Task Force (est. 1991; Sri Lanka)
- Human-Rated Test Facility (US NASA)
- Hampton Roads Technology Incubator (Hampton Roads Technology Council; Virginia)
- Hampton Roads Transportation, Inc. (Norfolk, VA)
- Harm Reduction Training Institute (drug use)
- High Resolution Terrain Information
- Home Remodeling Technology Inc. (Lakewood, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Individual and thin bundles of aminopolymer-functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) were successfully imaged using high-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HR-TEM).
Using high-resolution transmission electron microscopy to measure thickness, new methods have been developed for obtaining two-dimensional calibration information from an image of the silicon lattice substrate.