TORONTO -- High-resolution magnetic resonance imaging is potentially a better way to assess carotid plaque than is conventional carotid arteriography or ultrasound, Dr.
What does HRMRI stand for?
HRMRI stands for High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HRMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resource Management Practice
- Hydrologic Resonance Management Program
- Hydrology/Radionuclide Migration Program (US DoE)
- Hormone Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Hormone-Refractory Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Metropolitan Planning Organization (Viriginia)
- High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance
- Human Resource Management Review
- Human Resources Meeting Room
- Human Research Multilateral Review Board (International Space Station administration)
- High Resolution Mass Spectroscopy
- High Resolution Microwave Survey (SETI, Project Phoenix)
- High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
- Hot Rolled Mild Steel
- Human Resource Management Services Office (Bacolod City, Philippines; also seen as HRMSO)
- Human Resource Management Software (various companies)
- Human Resource Management System
- Human Resources Management School
- Human Resources Management Specialist
- Hypernode Reduction Modulo Scheduling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scientists used high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging and a new statistical technique to generate maps of average cortical anatomy for 27 youngsters diagnosed with ADHD and 46 others with no psychiatric ailment.