What does HIRREM stand for?
HIRREM stands for High-Resolution, Relational, Resonance-Based, Electroencephalic Mirroring (neurofeedback)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Heads of International Research Organizations (medical research)
- Harpoon Imaging Infrared Program
- Health Insurance Reform Project (est. 1995; George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- High Intensity Readiness Program
- Hirschmann Industrial Routing Professional
- Hogwarts Interactive Roleplay (fan community)
- Human Placental Insulin Receptor Precursor (biochemistry)
- Hyperthermic Isolated Regional Perfusion
- Harrier Independent Readiness Review (Indiana)
- Hartford Institute for Religion Research
- High Resolution Research Limb Sounder
- Head Injury Rehabilitation and Referral Services, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Human Injury Research and Regenerative Technologies (Purdue University)
- Head Injury Rehabilitation Services (est. 1984; California)
- Health Information Resources and Services, Inc.
- Heron Island Research Station (Australia)
- High-resolution Infrared Radiation Sounder
- HIV Information Resources System
- High Resolution Infrared Sounder/Microwave Sounding Unit
- High-Resolution Situational Awareness