Capillary isoelectric focusing and high-performance cation-exchange chromatography compared for qualitative and quantitative analysis of hemoglobin variants.
What does HPCEC stand for?
HPCEC stands for High-Performance Cation-Exchange Chromatography
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPCEC
We have 1 other meaning of HPCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Hewlett-Packard Customer Delivery Services
- Heterogeneous Parallel Computing Environment
- High Performance Computing Environment
- High Performance Computing Europe (NEC)
- High Power Control Electronics
- High-Performance Capillary Electrophoresis
- Home & Personal Care Europe (Unilever)
- Hot-Plasma Composition Experiment
- Hanford Protective Clothing and Equipment Committee
- High Performance Computing Expertise Center (Hewlett Packard)
- Health Professions Career and Education Directory (American Medical Association)
- High Performance Computing Education & Research Center
- High Performance Computation for Engineered Systems
- Hard Polymer Clad Fiber
- High Performance Carbon Fiber
- High Performance Computing Facility (European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts)
- Hiroshima Peace Culture Foundation (Japan)
- Hollow Photonic Crystal Fibers (optical fiber type)
- Husky Pediatric Cancer Foundation (Seattle, WA)
- Hyde Park Cantonese Fellowship (at Austin, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alkaline electrophoresis, performed historically on cellulose acetate and currently on agarose, combined with citrate agar electrophoresis at acidic pH is still widely used (4-7), but high-performance cation-exchange chromatography (HPCEC) offers superior resolution, speed, and automation (8-10).
Here we describe a new, rapid, and sensitive procedure using high-performance cation-exchange chromatography and an ELSD for the determination of lactulose and mannitol in urine after oral ingestion.