Here are some of their groundbreaking discoveries: * More than 90 percent of high-net-worth investors participate in social media in some form.
What does HNWI stand for?
HNWI stands for High-Net-Worth Investors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HNWI
We have 1 other meaning of HNWI in our Acronym Attic
- Harsh Noise Wall (musical style)
- Heel 'n' Wheel-A-Thon (fundraising walkathon for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada)
- High Net Worth
- Highband Networking Waveform (wireless communication)
- Home Networking Wizard (MIcrosoft Windows ME)
- Human Noise and Wildlife
- Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce (Houston, Texas)
- Hadejia-Nguru Wetlands Conservation Project (Nigeria)
- Highland New Wind Development
- High Net-Worth Individual
- Havasu National Wildlife Refuge (Arizona)
- Heiligenwalder Nordic Walking Sportverein (German: Holy Walder Nordic Walking Club)
- Harmonic New Worse than Used
- Harmonic New Worse than Used in Expectation
- Head and Neck Xenograft (cancer)
- Heavy Nuclei Explorer
- Hydrogen Nitrogen Mixtures (steel industry in annealing furnaces)
- Happy New Year
- Heritage New York (New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation)
- Hot Nude Yoga
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the merchant banks are putting their own money into the deals, they have earned the respect of high-net-worth investors and non-real estate corporations, creating a new pool of several billion dollars that has flowed into the U.