High-mobility group box 1 protein (HMGB1) in plasma was measured with a commercially available ELISA (Shino-Test Corporation, distributed by IBL Hamburg) according to the manufacturer's directions.
What does HMGIC stand for?
HMGIC stands for High-Mobility Group (Nonhistone Chromosomal) Protein Isoform I-C
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hardware Maintenance Generic Equipment List
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Funds (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Honest Medical Guidance Foundation
- Hot Metal Gas Forming (industrial manufacturing)
- Hughes Med-Grad Fellowship (Birmingham, AL)
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.
- High Mobility Group I (protein)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia (Indonesian: Geophysics Indonesian Students Association)
- High Mobility Group Proteins I and Y (chromatin component)
- Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc. (stock symbol)
- High Mobility Group Nucleosome-Binding (protein)
- His Majesty's Government of Nepal
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
- High Mobility Group Protein
- Human Muscle Glycogen Phosphorylase
- Heartland Meat Goat Producers Association
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA Reductase (enzyme)
- Healthy Marriages Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Hall-Mark Global Solutions (computer distributor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hearts were harvested to assess histopathological change and infarct size, determine content of MDA, myeloperoxidase (MPO), SOD and GPx activities, analyze expression of high-mobility group box 1 (HMGB1), phosphor-IKB-[alpha] and phosphor-nuclear factor kappaB (NF-kB) in ischemic myocardial tissue by Western blot.