Specifications of the system Centaurus X-3 (Krzemenski's star): The eclipsing X-ray binary system Krzemenski's star (Centaurus X-3) is known as a high-mass X-ray binary system consists of 18 [M.
What does HMXB stand for?
HMXB stands for High-Mass X-Ray Binary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cyclotetramethylenetetranitramine (CAS Number 2691-41-0)
- Hair Mechanix (hair salon)
- Heat Mass Exchanger (Coolerado Corp.)
- High Melting Explosive
- His/Her Majesty's Explosive
- Home Exchange
- Marine Helicopter Operational Development Squadron
- Marine Helicopter Squadron
- Octahydro-1,3,5,7-Tetranitro-1,3,5,7-Tetrazocine (CAS Number 2691-41-0)
- Horace Mann Cross Country (Riverdale, New York, USA)
- High Mass X-Ray Binary (high energy astrophysics)
- Helicopter Maintenance Squadron (USAF)
- Her Majesty's Yacht
- Hope Mills Youth Association (North Carolina)
- Hayama Marina Yacht Club (Hayama, Japan)
- Hook Mountain Yacht Club (Nyack, NY)
- Her Majesty's Young Offenders Institution
- Hidro Meteoroloski Zavod Slovenije (Slovenian: Hydro Meteorological Institute of Slovenia)
- Hacker News