KE s spokesperson expressed the hope that residents of other high-loss areas in the city will bring a positive change by discontinuing kunda culture as well as helping curb power-theft in their areas.
What does HLA stand for?
HLA stands for High-Loss Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLA
We have 161 other meanings of HLA in our Acronym Attic
- Helicopter Landing Area
- Higgins Lectureship Award (AISC)
- High Layer Compatibility
- High Level Algorithm
- High Level Approach (CMM)
- High Level Architecture
- High Level Assembly
- High Level Assessment (Cisco)
- High-Level Accelerator
- High-Level Analog
- Higher-Level Agent
- Hillcrest Lutheran Academy (Fergus Falls, MN)
- Histocompatibility Leukocyte Antigen
- Historical Labor Application
- Hjørring - Løkken - Aabybro (Private Railway Jylland, Denmark)
- Home Loan Account (mortgages)
- Home Loan Applicant (credit)
- Home Location Agent
- Hong Leong Asia (China)
- Honorary Legal Adviser (Citizens Advice Bureau; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recognizing its member agencies are under tremendous pressure to reduce their losses, GSRMA designed several programs to help address high-risk, high-loss areas.
Profiling is the addition of extra wattage in high-loss areas to equalize temperature.