High-level gentamicin resistance is associated with a bifunctional enzyme possesing acetylase (6') and phosphotransferase (2') activities (Table I) (33), conferring resistance to all aminoglycosides except streptomycin.
What does HLGR stand for?
HLGR stands for High-Level Gentamicin Resistance (chemotherapy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLGR
- Home Loan Guarantee Company (South Africa)
- Human Luteinized Granulosa Cell
- Hispanic/Latino Genetics Community Consultation Network (national summit; oncology)
- High Level Group of Experts (European Commission, European Union)
- High Level Group on Greenhouse (greenhouse effect response group)
- Hyper Least General Generalization (algorithm)
- High Level Group on Internet Governance
- High Level Group Meeting
- Human Liver Glycogen Phosphorylase a
- Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C. (Oregon)