Contract award: delivery of the high-level disinfection of medical equipment and surfaces in the medical area.
What does HLD stand for?
HLD stands for High-Level Disinfection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLD
We have 43 other meanings of HLD in our Acronym Attic
- Hart Long Centrum Utrecht (Dutch: Heart Lung Center Utrecht; Netherlands)
- Hot-Leg Check Valve
- Hope Lutheran Church Women
- Harbour Launch Diesel (Royal Navy)
- Health Leadership Development (Maine)
- Heaven's Last Defense (gaming clan)
- High Level Design
- High Level Discrete (command type)
- High Lift Device (aviation)
- High-Level Dialogue
- Hold (baseball relief pitcher statistic)
- Holdrege (Amtrak station code; Holdrege, NE)
- Homeland Defense (US)
- Horny Little Devil
- Howard Lindley Desings (Second Life shop)
- Human Lawn Dart (bicycling)
- Hypersensitivity Lung Disease
- Hamilton Local Digital Academy (Ohio)
- HANYS Long Distance Alliance (HANYS Solutions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
interventions * high-level disinfection = sporicidal disinfection * highly automated processes and proper procedures for rare open-door interventions The aim of RABS is to combine the high aseptic safety of an isolator with the flexibility of a conventional cleanroom.
Disinfection of endoscopes: Review of new chemical sterilants used for high-level disinfection.
The EndoSheath(r) Technology eliminates the need for elaborate high-level disinfection between procedures, leading to rapid equipment turnover, limiting capital investment for additional scope inventory, reducing staff exposure to toxic chemicals, and dramatically lowering repair and maintenance costs.
The letter stressed that the company was not aware of any reports of an infection or disease transmission associated with the proper use of the System 83 Plus, and that it was safe and effective for cleaning and high-level disinfection of flexible endoscopes "when used in accordance with its labeling.
Sterilox is a privately held corporation that developed and markets the patented Sterilox technology for the production of a safe, fast-acting, broad spectrum biocide for room temperature high-level disinfection, decontaminations and bio-film removal applications.
To prevent acute health effects, we recommend that the current system of classifying sludges based on indicator pathogen levels (Class A and Class B) be replaced with a single high-level disinfection standard and that methods used to treat sludges be improved to reduce levels of irritant chemicals, especially endotoxins.