National's FPD-Link III technology is one of a selected few to be accepted by the Digital Content Protection (DCP, LLC), the licensing body for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) as an approved HDCP technology.
What does HDCP stand for?
HDCP stands for High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (Intel)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDCP
We have 7 other meanings of HDCP in our Acronym Attic
- Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets (Washington, DC)
- Handbook of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience (Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press; Cambridge, MA)
- Homeland Defense Center Network
- Hypertension, Dialysis, and Clinical Nephrology (journal)
- Harrington Design Company (Jacksonville, FL)
- Hockey Development Centre for Ontario (Canada; est. 1984)
- Hongydraw's Cartoon Orbit (website)
- Handicap (golf)
- High Definition Copy Protocol
- High Dependability Computing Project
- High-Dose Combined Pills (menstrual disorders)
- Hosted program for the AN/UYS-1 Diagnostic Computer Program
- Higher Diploma of the College of Radiographers (UK)
- Householder Development Consents Review (UK)
- Human Diploid Cell Rabies Vaccine
- Hard Drive Cooling System (computer product)
- Hardy Displeasure Capacity Scale
- Harley Davidson Club Sweden
- Hermon DeKalb Central School (DeKalb Junction, NY)
- Human Development and Community Service (est. 1990; Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The highly integrated gm5020 image processor offers numerous integration features -- including High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and "Ultra-Reliable DVI" -- to provide a flexible, cost-effective solution for the rapidly growing market of LCD monitors with both analog and digital interfaces.