Once a few months' reserve is saved, Winfrey suggests keeping one month's worth in an interest-bearing account (for quick access) or a high yield money market account and the rest in short-term CD options.
What does HYMMA stand for?
HYMMA stands for High Yield Money Market Account
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hacha y Machete (Spanish: Ax and Machete; dance company; Massachusetts)
- Harrow Young Musicians (UK)
- High-Yield Marketing (now High-Yield Methods; consulting agency)
- Hillcrest Youth Ministry
- Horeb Youth Ministry (Miami, FL)
- Hydrodynamic Yield
- Herts Young Mariners Adventure Club (Cheshunt, England, UK)
- Hymac Hydraulic Excavator (UK)
- Hydatidiform Mole Associated and Imprinted
- Hybrid Metric Map (autonomous vehicle navigation and mapping)
- Hear Your Music Anywhere (DRM-stripping program)
- Hydrogen, Methane and Nitrous Oxide (biosphere research)
- Hybrid Magnetosphere Numerical Simulations
- Hydrogen Maser for Navigation Satellite
- Hybrid Mosaic on Stacked Silicon
- Hull York Medical School (UK)
- Hyperspectral MASINT Support to Military Operations
- Healthy York Network (York, PA)
- High Yield Notes
- Homeless Youth Network (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We decided to do just like they say to do in Richest Man in Babylon and put 10% of our household and business income into high yield money market accounts.
The rate will revert to its high yield Money Market Account which is currently at 4.